I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Starburst. I received product samples to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating.
I love Halloween – I love dressing up, trick-or-treating and I especially love decorating my home with fun and festive Halloween stuff. We used to throw a parties to celebrate but life has gotten busy and now it’s more about trick-or-treating with the kids and going to fall festivals with them.
Another thing that I love to do is craft. While in the past few years my crafting hobby has taken a backseat while I raise to rambunctious tots I still love to fit in a craft here and there.
Growing up I used to watch Beverly Hills 90210 and when I see Tori Spelling I still can’t help but think of Donna 🙂 BUT, Tori is now a great mom to four kids, a wife and she really knows how to throw a party! I frequent her fun, parenting-focused and inspiring blog ediTORIal.
When I saw Tori Spelling’s adorable Halloween inspired decor ideas using Starburst Candy Corn I was inspired! She has put together such cute and festive crafts using the yummy Starburst Candy Corn treats!
Do you have a Halloween party coming up or do you just love to decorate your home for the holiday? Check out these great Halloween crafts from Tori Spelling –
I love the party favor candy corn jars and the mum balls she created, they are adorable! The cupcakes look yummy and super cute too!
You can see all of Tori Spelling’s Tasty Tips For Halloween Entertaining and get instructions on how to create her Halloween Starburst Candy Corn Crafts at the Starburst Candy Corn Facebook page (there are even more cute ideas there!)
I was inspired to create my own and crafted a Witch’s Hat Centerpiece!
Starburst Candy Corn Witches Hat Centerpiece
- Starburst Candy Corn
- Styrofoam Cone
- Scrapbook Paper (for brim)
- Duct Tape (I used festive Halloween Theme Duck Tape)
- Pretty Accent (I found a black flower with a cute spider in the center of it at the craft store)
- Hot Glue
- Wrap the Styrofoam cone in black duct tape and accented it with Halloween chevron patterned duct tape.
- Next, cut the scrapbook paper into a circle, this will make the brim of the hat.
- Glue the cone to the scrapbook paper in the center (It’s starting to look like a witches hat!)
- Using your hot glue gun, glue the Starburst Candy Corn all around the edge of the hat’s brim
- Tie your ribbon around the bottom of the hat
- Finally, accent it with your accent piece
There you have it, a fun and festive Witches hat centerpiece!
Are you having a Halloween party this year? Do you decorate your home for Halloween?