Cinnabon® Bread Pudding
3 Cinnabon® Classic Rolls or 7 MiniBon® Rolls
2 cups whole milk
4 whole eggs
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Place milk, eggs, and vanilla in bowl; mix together with a wire whisk.
2. Place cut rolls in a 2 quart mixing bowl. Pour egg mixture over the rolls.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 325˚F. Rub edges of an 8 x 8 square baking pan with
butter or spray with non-stick spray.
5. Put soaked roll pieces in the pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until
pudding is set and internal temperature is 175˚F.
6. Serve immediately with a premium caramel drizzle. Refrigerate leftovers.
Apple Pie with Cinnabon® Streusel Topping
1 Deep dish pie crust
1 Tbsp flour
4 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored
and sliced – or your favorite apple
1/2 cup granulated sugar mixed with
1 ½ tsp Cinnabon® Makara® Cinnamon
1 box white cake mix
4 oz. butter, softened
1/2 tsp Cinnabon® Makara® Cinnamon
1. Sprinkle bottom of crust with flour. Mound apple sliced in crust and sprinkle
with Makara® cinnamon streusel mixture.
2. Top entire surface of apples with streusel making sure all the apples
3. Bake 40 minutes at 350˚F and then cover with foil and bake an additional