I was visiting all of my favorite blogs today, one of which is Dear Crissy. Today she posted “20 Things you didn’t know about me” and it inspired me to write my own fun little facts you might not know about me.
So, here goes –
1. I’m a homebody and would much more prefer a cozy movie night and some take-out than a night out.
2. I met my husband when I was 19 and we waited for 7-years before we tied the knot.
3. My favorite movie is Tommy Boy.
5. I don’t like sports. I only watch baseball and hockey when it’s playoff time and only my home teams. I’m a fair weathered fan.
6. Before having kids I always said I wanted 4 children. Now I think I’m happy with two…okay, maybe 3 but talk to me in 3 years 🙂
7. My favorite food is sushi.
8. I’m always trying to think of a clever new invention.
9. My favorite TV Shows are True Blood and Hart of Dixie.
10. I am extremely sentimental. For example, I have a necklace with 5 charms on it that I always wear. Each one has a special meaning and taking any one off makes me feel sad and guilty.
11. I used to ride horses and owned my own horse, Valentino, throughout most of my 20s.
12. I’m a sucker for romance and chivalry.
13. I’m bad with cash. If I have it it will burn a hole in my wallet until I spend it!
14. My favorite color is purple.
15. I’ve never gotten a ticket for speeding.
16. I’m Greek, French, Irish, Native American and I’m sure there are more that I’m forgetting to list.
17. My husband is Native American and Filipino.
18. My sister and I kept many of our old toys. My daughter is playing with our vintage My Little Ponies as I type this.
19. I’ve never broken a bone or had a cavity. Thanks Mom for making me drink at least one glass of milk a day!
20. We honeymooned in Europe and Africa and it was a trip of a lifetime!
Like this post? Let’s keep the trend going! Tell your readers 20 things they don’t know about you, and be sure to let me know so I can check out your post too!